Announcements

Friday, December 15, 2023

Freebies

Here’s a few freebies I put out there for anyone who wants to download them.



The contents of this folder will likely rotate, and the files might get updated from time to time. As of this writing, it contains:

Blood Samples (PDF, EPUB) - Six short stories that take place in the months before Bloodhunters v1: Bad Blood. But ou can also get this book for free on Kindle and other e-retailers.

Preview Comic (PDF) - Some really old comic book art of mine, which retells the first few chapters of my books.

BH Sketches (7z) - Some sketches of the characters in my books. Most of these pictures are also available on my DeviantArt page.

Timeline (PDF) - The dates of various events in the Bloodhunters universe. Note that Earthdate (ED) uses the format EDYYYYY.MM.DD.

Avatars (7z) - Just small pics of the various characters, in case you want to use them for your social media sites.

Note that the Bloodhunters RPG has its own folder here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paperbacks Now Available

Want to read my books, but don't like electronics? Most of my books are now available in paperback. So far it's just on Amazon, but ...