Announcements

Friday, December 8, 2023

Q&A: Navoran Reproduction

See, I’m torn. I kind of like leaving this question unanswered, because it invites all sorts of fan speculation. On the other hand, I also hate keeping secrets. Book 1, Chapter 02.04, “Safeguards,” was originally titled, “Everything You Wanted To Know About Navorans But Were Afraid To Ask.” It included a lengthy section which explained Navoran reproduction, described in explicit detail. I took this passage out because it just seemed like a big lecture out of nowhere, and it didn’t advance the plot. Fun fact, there’s a clue in an earlier chapter, when Trenyn is offended by Vik sticking out his tongue.

So, I’ll leave it in your hands. Are you the kind of person who likes the mystery? Or do you prefer when every question has an answer? For those in the second group, you can find a document titled "Navoran Reproduction" in the Bloodhunters Freebies folder. I don’t really consider it canon, but it’s probably as close as you’re going to get.

Freebies Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paperbacks Now Available

Want to read my books, but don't like electronics? Most of my books are now available in paperback. So far it's just on Amazon, but ...